Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums COVID-19 and PH NORD’s Advice About COVID-19- A Positive Note

• NORD’s Advice About COVID-19- A Positive Note

Posted by jen-cueva on April 8, 2020 at 2:12 pm

I thought this was important to share, ” you’re stronger than you think”  is the message—this advice from NORD about COVID-19 shares some informative information but also a positive note.  Many of us with rare diseases like PH, after at risk, we already know this.

The article talks about how we are already “used to dealing” with things like this.  Remembering our strength and how much that we have already been through and survived can be therapeutic. Have you noticed that for you, too?

Because of all that we have been through, we are resilient, and this will help us as we get through this pandemic, too.  Give it a read and share your thoughts with us.

I enjoy finding the positives that we can during this stressful time. Have you read any articles that share a little positivity?

jen-cueva replied 4 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Brittany Foster

April 9, 2020 at 8:30 am

@jenc I love this ! I think it’s so important to remind ourselves what we have been able to get through so far in life. There is a quote that I always like to remind myself of that says “You have survived 100% of your worst days. You can survive this too”. I always post this as the background of my phone when I need to read it over and over. It’s so true ! There were so many days in my life where I thought “how will I get through this” and guess what? I DID! So, that is reason to celebrate !

• jen-cueva

April 9, 2020 at 11:47 am

I love that you use that as your phone background. I had an old quote on the back of my phone cover. It said Everything WILL be OK” and the beach background. Sadly, my new phone is larger, and that case did not fit. I had that one personalize for my old phone case.

We do need to remind ourselves how much we have endured and that we CAN get through this, too. You are one of the most inspiring young women that I know. You have suffered from more than your share and then some. You continue to persevere. <3