Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content Community Spotlights Our family reaches for milestones despite a PAH gene mutation

• Our family reaches for milestones despite a PAH gene mutation

Posted by jen-cueva on November 7, 2023 at 11:47 am

Hey, y’all! I’m thrilled to share that our first Community Spotlight story for PH (Pulmonary Hypertension) Awareness Month is about none other than our very own @ky. Despite their family’s struggles, they’re living life to the fullest, cherishing the precious memories they shared with their beloved daughter, Kaylyn.

But wait, there’s more! Now, with Ky’s husband also diagnosed with PH, they’re sharing their experiences, inspiring others, and proving that strength is found in the unity of the family. Their resilience has truly touched my heart.

And guess what? They’re now proud grandparents of two adorable little ones, and let’s say we all know where they are when they go MIA.

If you haven’t already, take a moment to dive into their story. Trust me, it’s an emotional rollercoaster that’ll have you feeling all sorts of things. Just click the link below to read more. Let’s show our support!

Ky’s story

What are your takeaways after reading this one?

jen-cueva replied 5 months, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.