Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community PHA Conference in August, anyone?

• PHA Conference in August, anyone?

Posted by brenda-denzler on March 20, 2024 at 7:50 am

Is anyone here planning on going to the PHA Conference in August in Indianapolis? I’m strongly considering it, and I was wondering if anyone would benefit from sharing a hotel room, perhaps?

jen-cueva replied 3 weeks, 1 day ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • jen-cueva

March 20, 2024 at 3:52 pm

Hi @brenda-denzler, I am thinking about going. But either. my daughter or hubby will be with me. I’ve been in patient-led groups before. They haven’t sent that info yet. Plus, it all depends on my health between now and then, too.

For anyone who has never been, I always suggest going to one. People come from around the world, and it’s a busy few days, but there is so much to learn.

Excellent question, Brenda. I’ve had many of my PHriends go and share rooms.

• brenda-denzler

April 2, 2024 at 10:29 am

Well, as it turns out, I won’t be able to go. I got asked to give a keynote speech at a different conference that, unfortunately, meets on the exact same weekend. So……

• jen-cueva

April 2, 2024 at 5:31 pm

Oh wow, what event will you be speaking at, @brenda-denzler? No worries if you don’t share; I’m just curious. But shucks on the timing! But sure, you’ll impact a crowd no matter where you speak!

• brenda-denzler

April 2, 2024 at 6:01 pm

I’ll be delivering the keynote speech at the annual Society for Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Studies conference. My dissertation was on UFOs and alien abductions and was published as a book. That book is still positively regarded in the UFO studies field. It’s been so long since I’ve had a need to be an academic that I’m kinda afraid.

• jen-cueva

April 4, 2024 at 1:57 pm

Wow, @brenda-denzler, you keep me intrigued! You are such a fascinating woman and soul! As you share some of your experiences, I need to get a bit busier in life. Hehe

It’s so cool, and I know you’ll do an amazing job as the keynote speaker in August! We are all here cheering you on. This is my hubby Manny’s interest. I’ll let him know. 👽