July 16, 2020 at 12:28 pm #26274Jen CuevaKeymaster
We just wanted to share a quick posting note. We want the forums to be your place to share your thoughts, experiences, and questions relating to PH. In doing so, we are looking to share more helpful tips on posting.
To comment on a “topic”…
• Click on the “topic” about which you want to comment
• If necessary, scroll down until you reach the end of the thread of previous comments
• Enter your comment in the text box under “Reply to: (name of a topic)
• Please don’t copy and paste anything here that you’ve written on another text program, such as Word. Doing that will add HTML code to what you wrote and make it unreadable.
• Scroll down and click “reply.”
To start a new “topic,”…
• Click on the “forum” in which you want your post to appear, for example, “Side effects and symptoms”.
• Scroll to the bottom to get to “Create a new topic in (name of the forum).”
• Enter a title in the box under “Topic title.
• In the text box below the title, write your comments. Short comments are generally best because people tend to glaze over lengthy comments, or just read the first few sentences.
• Please don’t write your comment in another format, such as Word, and then paste them here. Doing that will add HTML code and make what you wrote impossible to read.
• If you want to share a link to an article from a website, you can copy and paste the URL into the text box following your comments.
• When you’re finished, scroll to the very bottom and click “submit.” The URL that you’ve pasted will link to the website article.
NOTE: A new topic, or a comment made to a topic, MAY be automatically held for review if it contains a link or other content that looks abnormal to the forum algorithm. One of the moderators will review the item as quickly as possible and will either release it or notify the person posting it of the concern.
If you’d like to be alerted to all new comments on a topic:
• Click the + next to “Subscribe,” which appears on the upper right at the start of every topic.
• To unsubscribe, click “Unsubscribe” in the same spot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.