Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups PH and Co-Existing Conditions Pulmonary Hypertension Caused By Eisenmenger's Syndrome

• jen-cueva

October 12, 2019 at 10:50 am

Welcome, Vivian,
    I do not have Eisenmenger’s Syndrome, but I do know a PH friend who does. Unfortunately, she’s not on SubQ Remodulin. She’s on oral meds. If you like I can connect you with her if no one here can help.

• Colleen Schnell

October 27, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Hi there,
    I have Eisenmenger’s Syndrome, but I am on Tracleer and Revatio. I’ve been on them since 2003 and 2007, respectively. I’m sorry I can’t help with the Subq part, but if Vivian ever wants to chat, please let her know I’m willing to talk! 🙂

• jen-cueva

October 28, 2019 at 10:01 am

Thanks Loca, I was not sure if it mentioned this to you or not. But, either way, I am happy that you found it. Welcome, Colleen.

• Colleen

October 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm

This is what the forums are all about! Thank you @colleen-schnell for offering to chat with @vivianliakouli.

• jen-cueva

October 28, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Exactly, @colleensteele. I am happy that Colleen Schnell popped in. I hope that she will join us more often. She has some great tips and a life-long experience to share. Plus, she is amazing, too. She happens to be one of my longest PH friends.

• Vivian

December 6, 2019 at 6:03 am

Hello to everyone, thank you all for your interest, mom is already in klimurtan(bosentan) and revatio.
      I guess I have to get informations just for Subq remodulin part. Hope you all doing well, take care!

• Brittany Foster

December 6, 2019 at 10:37 am

Hi Vivian!
        Hoping for the best for your mom. Are doctors currently discussing the subq treatment plan for her? I know you will get good support here if she is going to go through that for her next steps. There are many members who have been or are currently on that. Personal experience is always the best part about these forums!

• Colleen

December 6, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Vivian,
        My son did well on triple therapy for a long time. He was also on bosentan and revatio. He wasn’t on subq remoduilin but on IV Flolan. He did well for a long time on these therapies. I am wishing the best for you mom. Update us when you can on how she is doing.