This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Colleen Steele 1 month ago.

• Author
     Colleen Steele 
    Keymaster

Featured on our PH News homepage is this eye opening and inspirational column, “Israeli Group Pushes for Better Awareness and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension”.

It covers a subject that is all too common among PH patients; years of misdiagnosis and even skepticism from doctors that there is anything wrong.

PH doesn’t just touch our corner of the world but throughout and this column brings to light just how important advocacy is for all. When we talk about spreading awareness maybe we need to think more about how far we should be spreading it.

Israeli Group Pushes for Better Awareness and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension

Brittany Foster 
    Keymaster

So true Colleen,
    I can’t help but think of all the countries that are less fortunate than ours . There are so many ways we can improve with our healthcare but at the same time we are way more fortunate than other areas of the world. There is such a need for advocacy all around and the fact that there is a delay in diagnosis everywhere else is so heartbreaking. The more awareness we spread and the more we let our voices be heard the better it will hopefully be eventually.

Colleen Steele 
      Keymaster

Brittany, exactly! I was so moved by this column. I even re-read it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account