• jen-cueva

April 9, 2024 at 11:25 am

Hi, @Carol Alexander. Oh no, does this mean you are experiencing breathing complications again after getting vaccinated? I do know that some of the vaccines will cause these symptoms, especially in people like us with PH, since our lungs are already compromised.

When did you receive the vaccine, and how long afterward did your breathing issues begin? I am also linking some information about older people receiving the vaccine. You may find it interesting. Please read it and keep us posted on how you are doing. You’ve been missed in the PH News forums, my PHriend. 💜🤗

https://www.healthinaging.org/tools-and-tips/learn-more-what-you-need-know-about-rsv-vaccines-older-adults-60

• Elaine

April 9, 2024 at 5:41 pm

I had the RSV shot and did not have any problems afterward. I guess everybody is different though.

• jen-cueva

April 10, 2024 at 1:48 pm

Hi @Elaine, I’m happy to hear that you didn’t have any reactions to the RSV vaccine. Thanks for sharing this with @Carol alexander.

• Karen Endelman

April 9, 2024 at 2:23 pm

I didn’t have any issues with that one.

• jen-cueva

April 10, 2024 at 1:50 pm

Hi, @Karen Endelman. I’m happy you didn’t have any complications with the RSV shot. Thanks for sharing this with @Carol Alexander.

• Margaret

April 9, 2024 at 7:49 pm

Absolutely no adverse reaction. In fact, I may have felt better for a couple of days.

• jen-cueva

April 10, 2024 at 1:54 pm

Hi, @Margaret, It sounds like you did well with the RSV vaccine. I know that @Carol alexander will appreciate all of you sharing your experiences. Carol, hopefully, you have shared this with your doctor and are now getting some relief. How are you feeling besides the increased breathing difficulties?