Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges ​Dating and Relationships Sex Talk – Instagram Live with Britt ! 2/11/21

• Sex Talk – Instagram Live with Britt ! 2/11/21

Posted by brittany-foster on February 3, 2021 at 2:11 pm

Hi all!

I hope everyone is doing well here. I have certainly been busy with BioNews at my new job of HR Associate and I continue being a columnist once or twice a month. I wanted to take some time today to say HI EVERYONE ! and to also let you know about an Instagram event that PH News and BioNews is hosting.

Our host, Ally, will be doing a Q and A with me about all things SEX (that’s right, you are reading that correctly). The conversation is called “Sex on PH-ire with Britt” (get it, PH instead of FIRE) haha! We are asking the PH communities to share your questions and topics that you would like us to discuss and talk about ! Please respond to this with any questions that you might have for me or just about sex/PH in general.

Topics can be ANYTHING. Not just physically sex specific. They can be about birth control methods, menopause (yes, I have been in menopause since 26 so this topic is something I can talk about), GYN related conditions with PH, the physical act of sex, the emotional aspect of sex (the good bad and ugly), sexual identity, and everything in between! Not much is off limits as this is a personal topic to begin with and I am comfortable enough to share my knowledge with all of you.

Post your topics here and your questions that you have and we will do our best to get to all of them and create topics and categories 🙂  I will post a link to the event as it gets closer and there will be a recording of the live event for all to view and tune into afterwards! It is scheduled for 2/11 at 7 PM ET on Instagram live. Follow us at @pulmonaryhypertensionnews on Instagram for the event details and link!

Love to all 🙂

-Brittany

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

February 3, 2021 at 2:50 pm

@brittany-foster I know our members will be happy when they log-in and see a post from you. Then really surprised, lol! Seriously though, this is such an important topic. You and Ally are so brave and kind to address the topic of sex and give people a safe and comfortable space to discuss it. Thank you for providing this opportunity to our members.

• jen-cueva

February 4, 2021 at 1:22 pm

@brittany-foster, I know that you and Ally will do an amazing job! I would like to know the most used birth control for women. Also, positions that help, like using extra pillows to prop up, etc.

I am looking forward to seeing this event live next week. Thanks so much for sharing here, Britt. We all have been missing you.