Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures Share Words of Encouragement to Brittany

• Share Words of Encouragement to Brittany

Posted by Colleen on December 20, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Hey everyone, Brittany had surgery yesterday to have a new tube placed and recovery has been very painful. Due to the holidays I expect many won’t be logging in often, but if you do, share some words of encouragement to her.

@brittany-foster, I hope you feel relief soon so you can enjoy Christmas and kick of 2020 on a happy, promising note.

brittany-foster replied 4 years, 3 months ago 20 Members · 26 Replies
  • 26 Replies
  • v-r-peterson

December 20, 2019 at 5:36 pm

@brittany-foster, I’m praying for a very quick recovery for you. May the good Lord bless you with relief and healing. {{{Hugs}}}

• Carol alexander

December 21, 2019 at 8:08 am

Hi Brittany
    Your on the road to recovery everyday will get better.
    Love and Hugs Bless you
    carol A

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    December 24, 2019 at 10:08 am

Brittany, I am sorry to hear that recovery is painful. Nothing is worse then being in pain and uncomfortable. Take it day by day and hopefully you will bounce back and be able to get the nutrition you need to stay strong. I am positive in a few weeks you will be feeling so much better and stronger with your new tube. Stay strong.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    December 24, 2019 at 10:08 am

Brittany, I am sorry to hear that recovery is painful. Nothing is worse then being in pain and uncomfortable. Take it day by day and hopefully you will bounce back and be able to get the nutrition you need to stay strong. I am positive in a few weeks you will be feeling so much better and stronger with your new tube. Stay strong.

• jerri-modrall

December 24, 2019 at 11:49 am

Thinking of you.

• carol-volckmann

December 24, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Brittney, sending you gentle hugs and wishes for a smooth recovery with your new tube. 2019 is nearly over and 2020 right around the corner. Take hold of that rope and hang on – you will find the strength- you are the strength! There is so much love out there for you and each one is embracing you with positive energy. Lots of love,
    Carol

• jo-ann-white

December 24, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Sending positive thoughts for a swift and pain free recovery

• jimi-mcintosh

December 24, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Brittany hoping that you will have a fast successful recovery. As you are praying tonight look at the bright star over The manger and claim your healing

• ronald-cole

December 25, 2019 at 4:43 am

My dear Brittney your my angel brought down by Jesus Christ on his birthday. You were dispatched by his legions of Angeles with a mission to remind us that we set the example for our silent malady Jesus sent you as orldw that he died on the cross for our sins so we are reminded in times of mental and physical agony that if we offer up our pain to god we are absolutely assured of immediate enterence into our version of Heaven and everlasting peace as because we paid for our sins on earth on this Christmas2019 our Brittany is our official worldwide Angel. I love our Brittany and may God take personal control of her destiny
    Rcw

• janet-barry

December 26, 2019 at 10:27 am

Dearest Brittany, Blessings of the Season are sent to you. Know that prayers are being offered for your speedy recovery. I pray that the pain lessens each day and that you will soon forget all about it.
    God bless and keep you.
    Janet

• sue-hewson

December 26, 2019 at 11:56 am

Dear Brittany / your words have helped me so many times. Here’s hoping our wishes bring you a little comfort while you are recovering. Hopefully 2020 will be a better year for us all. Keep smiling and know that we are all thinking about you.

• nancy-mcsweeney

December 26, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Hope you feel better soon. Pain can be a challenge.

• andrew-michael-rossi

December 26, 2019 at 12:14 pm

Hey Brittany
    Hope this note finds you on the up and up! Wishing you a speedy recovery and ‘t let that pain get
    you down! Thinking affirmations for you to return to your old self fast and lets make it a very healthy 2020!

Andrew

• joyce-sandberg

December 26, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Brittany,

I wish you a bright New Year and may your pain subside soon. You are such a positive force for everyone!
    Get well soon!

• gayle-ward

December 26, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Hope today is a better day for you. I know battling pain is hard. It always make me think of battling the Jabborwacky in Alice in wonderland. Hang in there. Lots of people are thinking of you. Warm wishes

• margie-novak

December 26, 2019 at 4:57 pm

Brittany so sorry to read that you had another surgery. You have been through so much but you are a fighter and I know you can keep fighting! You are in my prayers hope to see a post from you in the near future. Hang in there kiddo!! We are PH strong… love you margie

• rayetta

December 26, 2019 at 9:30 pm

Brittany, Sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time. I hope that you get relief from your pain soon and that you have a speedy recovery.

• normarg

December 27, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Any “helpful” words are on their way along with air hugs (not painful) and best wishes for 2020

• andrew-michael-rossi

December 27, 2019 at 3:15 pm

hi again Brittany
    Hope this message finds you healing and finding relief from pain. My wish for you in 2020 is to have a year of stable health, no pain, new friendships and nurturing old friendships. Peace and light!

Andrew

• ronald-cole

December 31, 2019 at 11:45 am

My Dear Brittany,
    My thoughts, prayers, and heart go out to you this New Years’ Eve. I will think of you all day and for the next few weeks as I had two open-heart surgeries and a new heart valve. I was in the hospital for 46 days alone with no family. I do understand the pain and boredom that goes along with this. All the well wishes do not compensate for the suffering and helpless feelings that go with the waiting, the showering, and the entire process of getting better. I feel your frustrations and pain, I do. Brittany, with that being said, I am here with you each day, as I am alone for the holidays, I will have much time to devote my thoughts and prayers to you. Get well soon, come home, we need you more than you know. You have helped me attain some stability is my journey. Keep going, remember your and honorary U.S. Marine honey
    Your Pal, Ronald C.

• carol-volckmann

December 31, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Hi Brittney, it is New Years eve I can safely say you are in the thoughts and prayers of everyone out there who you have reached out to, to all those who you have encouraged, to all those you have found just the right words to keep them giving and even giving them a reason to look forward and even smile.

Brittney, you are in our hearts. Thank you for all you do and now get better very soon and be home with your love.

• valerie

December 31, 2019 at 11:27 pm

It’s been a while since I have been on the site here.
    I enjoyed your positive feedback regarding PH.
    I am truly sorry that you have been through so much this year. Sometimes words are never enough to carry us through the tough times.
    Just know that we all truly wish you the very best from our heart. If our words could make you well, you would be completely healed.
    Praying for a better New Year and all God’s blessings to you and those who love and care for you ❣️????

• brittany-foster

January 2, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Thank you all SO SO SO much for the kind words ! All of your prayers, well thoughts and wishes certainly did not go unnoticed. This is one of the many things that I love about these forums is that there are such genuine people on here who really care about my well being and want the best for me. Seeing these messages really helped me gain so much strength to push through the really hard days. I actually had a smoother recovery from this tube placement than many of my others and was back to being able to walk my dog outside just 4 days post op. I went home 2 days after the surgery too which was great because I was able to be home for the holiday. I have had one setback this past weekend with pain, swelling, and bloating from my stomach and the tube not emptying as it should so that is something that will need to be looked into. But for now I am enjoying being home and know that I will get better each day with this amazing support system and all of this positivity ! Love to every single one of you!

• v-r-peterson

January 2, 2020 at 5:44 pm

@brittany-foster, it’s so good to see you here again. I pray that you continue to heal and that the setback was a mere blip that won’t recur.

Page 1 of 2