• Sharing My Struggles Of Recovery

Posted by jen-cueva on January 28, 2021 at 1:02 pm

This week in my column, I share a bit more about the struggles of my recovery from COVID and all the other issues a few months ago. The last 2 days have been some better for me. I am finally starting to eat a bit more and tolerate it, so I am certain that is helping my progress.

I thank each of you as you all have been so supportive through it all. Together, we can do anything!

Please give it a read, and let’s talk about this.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

January 28, 2021 at 6:01 pm

@jenc this is such a powerful column! I highly recommend everyone taking a moment and reading it. Recovery has always been hard thing to deal with but these days it is made so much harder because of COVID. But something this pandemic can’t steal from you unless you let it is love and determination. Jen exemplifies this in her writing.

• jen-cueva

February 1, 2021 at 12:10 pm

Oh, @colleensteele, you are making me cry again. I am so fortunate and blessed that I have an amazing support team. This includes you and our members here. I feel the love daily.

Recovery can be difficult when it is not as quick as I hoped. But I am getting there, and along the way have never felt so much love and support. I say that the thoughts and prayers around the world are why I did make it out of the hospital.

Thank you, Colleen, for your caring heart and friendship.