• So, You Say It’s Your Birthday?

Posted by jen-cueva on October 11, 2021 at 8:25 am

Happy birthday to our very special @colleensteele. Let’s remind her of the many reasons that make her special.

Colleen, your kind words and heart shine through each our your posts. You are our “warm and fuzzy” and, most of all, my FWW. I am grateful that we are colleagues but fortunate; we are also friends, more like family.

Wishing you the happiest birthdays as you deserve it! I love you bunches. XOXO

Who else is celebrating their birthday this week? Let’s celebrate together all week.

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • susi-steppins

October 11, 2021 at 6:37 pm
      <li style=”text-align: left;”>Happiest of birthdays to you @colleensteele! The big 5 0!

• Hope that you are surrounded by people you love and laughter.
  • Colleen

October 11, 2021 at 7:02 pm

Awww, thank you so much @jenc and @s-steppins! I’ve been blessed to have made many friends in my 50 years but those in the PH family hold a very special place in my heart.

In my column this week I reflect on the past 50 years.

https://pulmonaryhypertensionnews.com/2021/10/11/50th-birthday-celebrating-good-times-bad/

• jen-cueva

October 12, 2021 at 10:46 am

Wow, @colleensteele, this is so profound! Excellent job on this piece, your approach to life and your birthday wish on your 50th birthday warms my heart.

You know, faith, family, and friends, pretty much sum up what I credit for making it this far, too.

You are a fantastic friend, and I am fortunate to have you in my life. Without PH, we probably would have never met. I thank PH for that.

You show compassion, kindness, and true friendship nonstop, my friend. I know many others would agree.

That cake looked so good. I hope that you had that extra slice for me. KK called as I opened this to read, and I was like, OMG, she was worried something was wrong. I said, nope, Colleen’s cake looks so good, LOL

As we discussed yesterday, we both like similar basic cakes with that yummy buttercream frosting.