Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures Support and Prayers Needed for Jen

Tagged: 

• Support and Prayers Needed for Jen

Posted by Colleen on July 6, 2021 at 7:38 pm

Our sweet @jenc has hit another rough patch. This weekend she started feeling more out of breath and was experiencing increased pain in her chest and and across her shoulders. It’s possible this is a PH crisis episode.

So far she has managed to remain at home is receiving treatments there. They will admit her if problems worsen.

Jen said she will check-in a few times throughout the week when she is able to.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 9 months ago 16 Members · 26 Replies
  • 26 Replies
  • Susi Steppins

July 7, 2021 at 4:52 pm

Oh no.

I am sending positive healing vibes her way!

Feel better fast Jen.

• Dawn

July 7, 2021 at 8:47 pm

Thoughts and prayers to Jen and her family. I’ve know since I started reading here at the forums that Jen is one tough phighter. I hope she soon gets a break and feels better so she can get some rest.

• Sally Hoffman

July 8, 2021 at 2:43 pm

Best of luck Jen.  Prayers and hugs to you, and Manny also.

• Colleen

July 8, 2021 at 3:52 pm

Thank you all for including Manny and Jen’s family in your thoughts and prayers. So far she is still at home, trying to stay comfortable and sleeping as much as possible. I’m sure Manny is taking good care of her but is probably very worried about his sweet Jen.

• Barbara Thompson

July 8, 2021 at 4:23 pm

Prayers for your dear Jen.

• Jill Upshaw

July 8, 2021 at 4:52 pm

Prayers for strength, peace and rest as well as health. You are a strong lady.

• Carol Volckmann

July 9, 2021 at 12:40 pm

Oh my, Jen has been through so much. My heart goes out to Jen, Manny and her family. My prayers, positive energy and very best wishes for Jen to start to feel better and be able to be at home.

Thank you Colleen for keeping us updated. Please take of yourself too..

Lots of gentle hugs Jen! ❤❤

• Peter White

July 9, 2021 at 7:55 pm

Hi Jen – I am off to Mass soon so will add you to my prayers

love peter

• Colleen

July 12, 2021 at 1:59 pm

Update on Jen…she did unfortunately, end up getting admitted. They are changing and adjusting her treatments in hope that it helps. Please keep the kind comments and prayers going! Thank you!

• Carol alexander

July 13, 2021 at 5:03 am

Prayers for Jen she is such a kind person hope she is home soon.
    In my time of need she was such support for me

• Carol Volckmann

July 13, 2021 at 8:36 am

Thank you Colleen for Jen’s update – so sorry she had to be admitted, but we hope her team can readjust her meds and she will be able to go home very very soon! Our prayers and well wishes for Jen and her family. She has been through a really rough patch. Sending her lots love and positive energy! ????????????❤❤

• Jill Upshaw

July 13, 2021 at 2:06 pm

Colleen, Thanks for the update. Daily thoughts and prayers.

• Margaret

July 13, 2021 at 2:43 pm

Good karma being sent from Petawawa, Ontario

• Leslie Campbell

July 13, 2021 at 3:51 pm

I am very sorry to hear of Jen’s hospitalization. I recently read her wonderful piece about her ebike. It was really uplifting. Thank you Jen and I know the strength and positive energy you have will help you through this. My thoughts are with you.

• Barbara Thompson

July 13, 2021 at 7:27 pm

Thoughts & prayers continue for Jen. Thank you for the update, Colleen.

• Jennifer Beaty

July 14, 2021 at 12:19 pm

Our sweet @jenc, I pray the doctors will have the knowledge to help you through this episode. I pray God gives you the physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional strength to over-come this. I pray that God gives you and your family a peace that passes all understanding to get through this. Lean on Him.

• Colleen

July 14, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Jen just messaged me that she is on her way home and will update later. But I believe “HOME” is always good news.

• V.R. Peterson

July 14, 2021 at 7:14 pm

Thank you for the updates, @colleensteele. @jenc, you’re in my thoughts and prayers.

• Susi Steppins

July 15, 2021 at 12:42 pm

That’s wonderful news @colleensteele. I have been thinking a lot about @jenc in the past days.

I am sending hugs and good vibes her way.

• Kathleen Grady

July 15, 2021 at 2:14 pm

That is great news @colleensteele that @jenc is going home, hospital stays are no fun.

Sending positive thoughts and energy her way.

• Carol Volckmann

July 15, 2021 at 3:07 pm

YEAH! Jen’s home! Thanks Colleen for keeping everyone updated. Prayers and gentle hugs for Jen to recover soon on her new meds. Home with Manny and Sasha and rest will help her through this patch!

• jen-cueva

July 15, 2021 at 4:10 pm

Wow, coming home and reading such heartfelt messages from you all have me in tears. I am one lucky woman to be blessed by each of you. I must let you know that each time I am hospitalized, I feel the love and support from around the globe. Y’all really do know how to make one feel special.

I am more than happy to be back home with my hubby, Manny, and our Sasha. Sleeping in my own bed is always a plus, too.

We are still working on adjusting a few meds that are hopefully going to work better for me.

Again, I cannot way enough words to let y’all know how much I appreciate and am honored to be with y’all. Thanks to @colleensteele for updating you all and checking in on me as I was out. Much love and hugs to you all <3

• Roger Bliss

July 27, 2021 at 1:36 am

Wow!!! Guess I need to pay more attention to whats going on in the forum. Didn’t realize you were having problems. Hopefully, everything worked out for you!!!

• jen-cueva

July 27, 2021 at 11:13 am

Hey @wheeldog, no worries at all. You were having your own difficulties.

I am home and feel better, thanks. They are tweaking my PH meds some, which is helpful so far.

I cannot say enough how grateful I am for you and our amazing PH forum members. Everyone encourages others as they are struggling themselves.

Thank you all. Take care of yourselves.

• Barbara Thompson

July 16, 2021 at 12:51 pm

Yay, so glad to hear you’re home AND in your own bed. It really makes all of the difference. Take it slow. Prayers & good vibes continue for your healing. Love you, @jenc !!

• jen-cueva

July 16, 2021 at 1:09 pm

Thank you so much, @barbarainmemphis, for your positive thoughts and prayers. You know all too well how much we rest better at home. I hope that you, Chuck, and the fur babies are doing well.

Sending you much love and hugs your way from Texas.