Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Our insurance completely changes this month and I was very concerned that my son’s medical team wouldn’t be covered. I’m relieved that there isn’t any issue but I was wondering if it has ever been a problem for any of you. Have you ever had to switch doctors and facilities because your insurance changed? What was that like for you? Did the transition go smoothly?

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Hi @colleensteele, this is an essential and question that most of us have experienced. I am happy to hear that you and your family haven’t had issues with coverage lapses, etc. ore last, my PH doctor, and kidney doctor was not on my list.

Since I have had PH, our insurance changed several times. The time before our current insurance, my PH doctor and kidney doctor was not covered. We had to fight this. I finally got my PH doctor covered short-term but not the kidney doctor. That was my previous kidney doctor, and he took whatever they paid him and told men not to worry. Thankfully he owned his practice. These transitions can be stressful.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account