Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Using Our Forums The forums are getting a makeover!

• The forums are getting a makeover!

Posted by Kevin Schaefer on August 29, 2023 at 12:28 pm

Hey everybody!

We’re excited to share that starting Friday, September 8th, the forums will have a new look! We greatly anticipate that the upgraded design will make posting and navigation much easier. All posts and discussions will remain, and no changes to log-in info will be necessary. We expect the transition to occur at 8 a.m. Central Time, so apologies if the site is down for about 30 minutes. If you have questions or concerns, reach out here or email .

Thank you all for being a part of this community!

jen-cueva replied 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

August 29, 2023 at 4:07 pm

I am hopeful that our members will appreciate the changes made. Thank you @kevin-schaefer and all involved in helping our BioNews forums run smoothly and effectively!

• jen-cueva

August 30, 2023 at 11:56 am

I am thrilled to witness the transformation we have in store, and I’m hopeful our members will also share in this excitement! Shoutout to @kevin-schaefer and our exceptional team for making this possible.

If any of our incredible members have questions, please get in touch with me or @colleensteele.