Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content Flash Briefings and Podcasts Ultimate Pulmonary Wellness (by Dr Noah Greenspan) – Episode #3: Attitude

• jen-cueva

September 16, 2019 at 10:44 am

Thank you, Michael and Dr. Noah. Attitude certainly is important. Too often others are trying to tear others down instead of lifting them up. Living with PH, we all need some positivity in our lives.

Too often, we do worry what others say or think, that should be the least of our worries. Remember, no one is in our shoes. We are all fighting some sort of battle. Be kind.

Y’all make a great team. Now, if only my attempts at Podcast sounded as good. Hehe-

• Brittany Foster

September 16, 2019 at 11:52 am

Jen,
      I’m sure you would make a great podcast host ! I always cringe at the sound of my own voice so I don’t know how great I’d be at hearing the podcast back with my own voice on it haha! But, this information is always so valuable and appreciated in the community. I like “The power of “yes” and “no” ” I struggle with saying both sometimes, but knowing our boundaries and sticking to them really makes us gain back some sort of sense of control through all of this ! Knowing that we are listened to really helps so much, especially with those that have PTSD from their struggles. Feeling heard is sometimes half the battle. So important!

• Colleen

September 16, 2019 at 5:43 pm

When I started listening to this Podcast my thought went right to Facebook and other social media. I slip every now and then but for the most part I try to keep my comments and posts positive. I learned a long time ago that sharing negative opinions only makes me feel worse.

Attitude is so very important. Not just our attitude regarding what we say but also our attitude towards what we see and hear from others. Don’t allow the negativity of others to bring you down.

Another excellent Podcast. Thank you Dr. Greenspan.

• Colleen

September 16, 2019 at 5:43 pm

When I started listening to this Podcast my thought went right to Facebook and other social media. I slip every now and then but for the most part I try to keep my comments and posts positive. I learned a long time ago that sharing negative opinions only makes me feel worse.

Attitude is so very important. Not just our attitude regarding what we say but also our attitude towards what we see and hear from others. Don’t allow the negativity of others to bring you down.

Another excellent Podcast. Thank you Dr. Greenspan.

• Brittany Foster

September 16, 2019 at 6:28 pm

So true Colleen,
      Social media definitely can sometimes put a damper on my day. I find that a lot of chronic illness sites I follow have a lot of competition within them. It can almost feel like a competition of “who has it worse?” It should NOT be like that at all and it doesn’t matter what pressures someone might have and who has a higher number, suffering is still suffering. I hate the whole “it could be worse and here’s how: .. ” mentality. Everyone deserves SUPPORT, not a lecture about how bad it COULD be.