Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content Flash Briefings and Podcasts Ultimate Pulmonary Wellness (by Dr Noah Greenspan): Episode #8 – Impact Of The Sympathetic And Parasympathetic Nervous System On Health And Wellness (Part 2)

• Ultimate Pulmonary Wellness (by Dr Noah Greenspan): Episode #8 – Impact Of The Sympathetic And Parasympathetic Nervous System On Health And Wellness (Part 2)

Posted by pulmonary-hypertension-news-moderator on October 21, 2019 at 9:29 am

Dr. Noah Greenspan discusses the impact of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system on health and wellness. Part 2 of 2.

Listen to this podcast episode here and share your thoughts in the comment section below!

brittany-foster replied 4 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • brittany-foster

October 22, 2019 at 5:59 am

such a great topic of conversation. I think that my “flight or fight” response has greatly been impacted by my recurring traumas over the years, both physical with surgeries, testing, procedures, major surgery recovery, and mental. Even when I was a kid I just had such inappropriate reactions to things that seemed to go wrong and would panic about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I think that my nervous system definitely got so much worse when I had meningitis a few years ago. I was also born with a condition that impacts my nervous system so some days I literally feel like I AM A NERVOUS SYSTEM lol! Anyone else ever feel this way? I honestly think that recurring trauma has a lot to do with why my body always feels like it’s on edge.