• Thinking of You, Carol

Posted by jen-cueva on August 20, 2020 at 1:36 pm

I just wanted to let @cdvol3gmail-com know that I am thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts and prayers for your procedure tomorrow.

She is having a procedure tomorrow and could use our support. I am hopeful that this surgery will offer some relief for you. Please keep us posted when you are up to it. Take care and know that we are here.

Anyone else having procedures this week or next? Please keep us posted so we can offer you support.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Carol Volckmann

August 20, 2020 at 1:55 pm

Thank you Jen for all your support and well wishes. You always seem to know just when others need your kind thoughts – you really are so special for all of us! I am hopeful that all will fine tomorrow and feel confident that my surgeon will get a good night’s sleep tonight! Hehe 🙂

• V.R. Peterson

August 20, 2020 at 4:55 pm

I’m praying for you, @cdvol3gmail-com. May all go well.

• Colleen

August 20, 2020 at 5:47 pm

I brought my rosaries to the hospital @cdvol3gmail-com and will include you in my thoughts as I pray. Update us when you feel up to it.

• Carol Volckmann

August 20, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Thank you Colleen – I hear and feel your prayers. And you and your family are in my prayers! Gentle hugs for you and Collen. Lots of love.

• jen-cueva

August 21, 2020 at 7:35 pm

Hi @cdvol3gmail-com, I am hoping that the survey went well today. You have been on my mind today. You are always so supportive of me, so I am returning the support.

Gentle hugs as your body heals from this procedure.

Oh yea, did your surgeon come, “wide-eyes and bushy-tailed” after a good night of rest? Hehe