• Treating PH with cannabis tea

Posted by pulmonary-hypertension-news-moderator on June 8, 2018 at 5:30 pm

Medical marijuana is gaining popularity as a complementary medicine to help with many symptoms associated with chronic illnesses. While many people are curious about how marijuana (or cannabis) may help improve their symptoms, they are also reluctant to smoke the substance. However, there are ways that medical marijuana can be administered, including in tea form.

Click here to learn more about the 5 benefits of cannabis tea for patients with PH.

What are your thoughts on medicinal marijuana? Have you or would you try cannabis treatments, like cannabis tea?

brittany-foster replied 5 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • robin-taylor

June 11, 2018 at 8:07 pm

Why not, if research shows efficacy? I haven’t seen any reports related to PH. I’d rather use natural than synthetic any day.

• brittany-foster

June 12, 2018 at 10:46 am

Robin,
      I agree with you. Although, most of my conditions can only be treated with traditional medicine, I enjoy finding out about natural ways to help manage symptoms. I know for some who have their medicinal license, CBD and THC help things such as nausea which I know is very hard for some of us to manage ! And it can improve appetite