Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums COVID-19 and PH Trick -Or- Treating (Yes of No?)

• Trick -Or- Treating (Yes of No?)

Posted by Colleen on October 16, 2020 at 2:41 pm

Cullen asked me to post this topic. He does not want me sitting on my porch handing out candy this year. He thinks it is too risky because of Covid-19. Trick-or-Treating is my most favorite thing to do among anything holiday’s offer. I’ve been looking forward to it.

So, Cullen wants to hear your opinion. Should we give out candy this year or turn off our lights and ignore the door? I can’t even imagine! Agh!

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

October 16, 2020 at 3:11 pm

Excellent question, Cullen! My first plan was to do just his plan because I did not think most parents wanted to get candy and treats from everyone. Here several local churches are doing a drive-thru trick or treat.

Thankfully, it is easier for me to do this because we are in a culdesac, and only a few small kids like on our street. In the last few years, we have not had many trick or treaters. But, I already made treat bags for the few on our street, that will mean I will be a Scrooge and leave my light off.

I love seeing the costumes, so it bums me, still.