Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

What does, “walking in someone’s shoes.” mean to you? What things could people learn if they walked in your shoes? Whose shoes would you like to spend a day in order to understand them better or as a way to gain a better perspective about a particular situation?

Dig deep and share your thoughts.

Jen Cueva

This is such a thought-provoking topic, @colleensteele. I used to think this meant to me that someone wakes up every day with PH and sees the things that we deal with. I felt that a few weeks would be good because we never know what the day may bring.

Now, maybe I have “grown” a bit. I just want them to read and understand what I go through. I would not wish my PH life on anyone. I just would like a little bit of compassion and empathy, not sympathy. Family and loved ones need to be more educated and want to learn more about PH. I think this would help them better understand the things that I deal with.

As a parent of a PH child, what do you think this means? Is your perspective different now that right after the diagnosis?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account