Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Hello February. I see the months flying by much faster than usual. Is this age, or just how all are feeling?

We have several new forum members from last week. Please help me as we welcome @bjhoward1, @ewanhala, @cricckket, and @elysemath. If you have not yet done so, please share a little about yourself. Here are a few suggestions to help you get started.

Your name and location?
      Are you a patient or caregiver?
      How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
      What PH medications are you currently on?
      Do you have any questions for our members?

We look forward to learning more about your PH journeys. If y’all have any questions about the forums, please reach out to me, @colleensteele, or @brittany-foster.

V.R. Peterson
      Participant

Welcome everybody!

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Welcome to all our newest members! Glad you decided to join us. I hope you will find the forums helpful and supportive. I’m a moderator along with Jen and Brittany. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

It is so exciting as we continue to grow here in our PH forums. We like to think of you all, like PHamily. I am hoping that I did not forget anyone, as we have a long list. I was out last week and did not get around to this. Please help me as we welcome @dined, @rogerraw, @spencer, @securk-ch, @tammyjbell, @brisonboy, @delaville, @jecaraway62,@theshewolf4523, @zperez, @trutorigirl, @katewrd, @lisap, @danikb813, @doyle-prbigpond-net-au, @lspriggs53, and @conweb1190.

For those who want to share, here are a few suggestions:
      Your name and location?
      Are you a patient or caregiver?
      How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
      What PH medications are you currently on?
      Do you have any questions for our members?

We look forward to learning more about your PH journeys. If y’all have any questions about the forums, please reach out to me, @colleensteele, or @brittany-foster.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Welcome new members! I am so sorry that you or a loved one has PH, but happy that you found us and joined the forums. Our members are a wonderful bunch of compassionate and helpful patients and caregivers. Now you are part of the PHamily.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account