• Welcome and Happy February

Posted by jen-cueva on February 2, 2021 at 11:03 am

Hello February. I see the months flying by much faster than usual. Is this age, or just how all are feeling?

We have several new forum members from last week. Please help me as we welcome @bjhoward1, @ewanhala, @cricckket, and @elysemath. If you have not yet done so, please share a little about yourself. Here are a few suggestions to help you get started.

Your name and location?
    Are you a patient or caregiver?
    How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
    What PH medications are you currently on?
    Do you have any questions for our members?

We look forward to learning more about your PH journeys. If y’all have any questions about the forums, please reach out to me, @colleensteele, or @brittany-foster.

Colleen replied 3 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • V.R. Peterson

February 2, 2021 at 5:15 pm

Welcome everybody!

• Colleen

February 2, 2021 at 5:47 pm

Welcome to all our newest members! Glad you decided to join us. I hope you will find the forums helpful and supportive. I’m a moderator along with Jen and Brittany. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

• jen-cueva

February 22, 2021 at 1:33 pm

It is so exciting as we continue to grow here in our PH forums. We like to think of you all, like PHamily. I am hoping that I did not forget anyone, as we have a long list. I was out last week and did not get around to this. Please help me as we welcome @dined, @rogerraw, @spencer, @securk-ch, @tammyjbell, @brisonboy, @delaville, @jecaraway62,@theshewolf4523, @zperez, @trutorigirl, @katewrd, @lisap, @danikb813, @doyle-prbigpond-net-au, @lspriggs53, and @conweb1190.

For those who want to share, here are a few suggestions:
    Your name and location?
    Are you a patient or caregiver?
    How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
    What PH medications are you currently on?
    Do you have any questions for our members?

We look forward to learning more about your PH journeys. If y’all have any questions about the forums, please reach out to me, @colleensteele, or @brittany-foster.

• Colleen

February 22, 2021 at 6:27 pm

Welcome new members! I am so sorry that you or a loved one has PH, but happy that you found us and joined the forums. Our members are a wonderful bunch of compassionate and helpful patients and caregivers. Now you are part of the PHamily.