• Welcome New Members

Posted by jen-cueva on April 7, 2021 at 10:59 am

We have had so many new members join our PH family over the last few weeks. I am excited, and my heart smiles each time I see we have new members joining us. We have some of the best members who care and support each other.

My apologies as I was MIA a bit. Instead of tagging all of the new members, I am leaving this as an open invitation. I was scared that I may forget someone. So welcome to you all who have joined us in the last few weeks. If you have not yet, please introduce yourself a little. Here are a few suggestions to help get you started.

Your name and location?
    Are you a patient or caregiver?
    How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
    What PH medications are you currently on?
    Do you have any questions for our members?

We look forward to learning more about your PH journeys. If y’all have any questions about the PH forums, please reach out to me or @colleensteele.

jen-cueva replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

April 7, 2021 at 5:44 pm

Oh no, @jenc I should have kept up with this while you were away. We do have many new members which is always great to see.

We do not expect everyone to feel at ease posting to the forums. If you are here just to read, that is fine, but if you are up for sharing and discussing we encourage it! I would enjoy learning more about our new members.

• jen-cueva

April 8, 2021 at 10:52 am

No worries, @colleensteele. I did not want to miss anyone.

Thanks for adding that we don’t expect all to post. Many read the forums awhile before they feel confident to post. That is OK, too.

Anyone who wants to share, we are looking forward to hearing about your PH journeys.