• Welcome To Our New Members

Posted by jen-cueva on September 14, 2020 at 2:32 pm

We love to watch our PHamily grow. We ha several new members last week that we would like to welcome to the PH forums. This week we welcome @beth-julian, @martinirish, @rainlily, @vicki-kirkland-walker, and @dusty. Please share a little about yourself and your PH journey if you have not yet done so. Here are a few suggestions.

Your name and location?
    Are you a patient or caregiver?
    How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
    What PH medications are you currently on?
    Do you have any questions for our members?

We are so happy you found us. Please reach out to either me,@colleensteele or @brittany-foster with any questions that you may have about the forums. Welcome, we are happy to have y’all join us.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • jen-cueva

September 15, 2020 at 12:18 pm

@vicki-kirkland-walker shared this update, so I wanted to share that here so that it is more visible.
    I have had PH for 7 years. I am taking Sildenafil and Opsumit. Recently I was placed on oxygen because my oxygen levels were below 88. I recently had an echocardiogram done, and my pressure is 90. It also showed that the valve on the right side of my heart was not working at all. I’m to see a new cardiologist soon. I also suffer from severe fibromyalgia and have degenerate disc disease in my lower back. I live in North Myrtle Beach. I do get out once or twice a week.

• jen-cueva

September 15, 2020 at 12:55 pm

Thank you Vicki for sharing your PH journey. It sounds like have a lot on your plate. When do you see the heart doctor?

• Colleen

September 15, 2020 at 3:51 pm

Welcome to our newest members. I hope you will find our forums informative and supportive.

• jen-cueva

September 21, 2020 at 10:29 am

We have a few new members this week. We want to welcome you all to the PH forums. This week, please join me in welcoming @trinag, @lakedrive4100, and @mickc to the forums. We look forward to hearing your PH journeys.

Please share a little about yourself and your PH journey if you have not yet done so. Here are a few suggestions to get you started.

Your name and location?
    Are you a patient or caregiver?
    How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
    What PH medications are you currently on?
    Do you have any questions for our members?

We are happy that you have found us. Please reach out to either me, @colleensteele, or @brittany-foster with any questions that you may have about the forums.