Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges Mental Health What are your "normal" pet peeves?

• What are your "normal" pet peeves?

Posted by Colleen on August 13, 2019 at 3:00 pm

This is a little “off” compared to things we usually discuss but, what are your “normal” pet peeves? Do you often feel or are made to feel by others that because of your life threatening disease experiences you shouldn’t get upset over the little things that other people stress over? For example, I HATE food shopping because to be honest, people tend to drive me crazy there. I’ve experienced amazed reactions from others when I have expressed annoyance over “little” things. It’s thought that because of all that I have been through I shouldn’t sweat the small stuff, but hey, I’m human!

So, just for fun, what are your pet peeves? I think my biggest one is gum chewing or loud eating sounds. Let’s think for a moment about every day life and daily experiences of the every day person.

Colleen replied 4 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • tanvisoniya

January 10, 2020 at 11:49 am

It’s an interesting question, and I haven’t thought it deeply, I search on google, from the Incredibly pet peeves, I think my biggest one is When people are late or make me run late because I’m waiting for them.

• Colleen

January 10, 2020 at 5:02 pm

@tanvisoniya that is a good one too! I mentioned the pet peeves because when you’re not feeling well, certain things can really get under your skin more so than others. Running late is so stressful. I’m sure you have enough stress in your life and don’t need that added to it.