• What Are Your Plans For the 4th of July?

Posted by Colleen on July 2, 2021 at 9:03 pm

I can’t believe it’s time to celebrate the 4th already! Slow down summer, geez!

We have been invited to a party at a friend’s house but I’m undecided whether I will attend. With this new Covid strain going around and vaccinated people still catching Covid, Cullen is feeling apprehensive about big gatherings.

Oh, but I would love to see my friends again. I keep changing my mind every hour about it.

What about you? Any special plans for the 4th of July?

jen-cueva replied 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

July 1, 2022 at 12:06 pm

Hey y’all, it’s that time of year once again. Really, where does the time go? Summer, please slow down!

Last weekend, I reminded my hubby, Manny, that we were only 6 months away from Christmas. Unreal!

Since things seem to be a bit safer in most areas, does anyone have any 4th of July plans this year?

Manny and I were invited to one party, but after being sick last week, we may just stay close to home and chill. Although, I bet some beach time will be in the plans before the extended weekend. I think I had a head start like last night; I made a small photo salad and BBQ chicken breast in my air fryer for dinner. I was craving potato salad for some reason for several days. Hehe.

@colleensteele and I will be off on Monday. But we hope each of you enjoys a fun-filled yet relaxing and safe 4th of July weekend. Let us know what you’re doing and who plans to enjoy the fireworks.