Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges Mental Health What creates the perfect cozy weekend for you?

• What creates the perfect cozy weekend for you?

Posted by jen-cueva on December 1, 2023 at 12:24 pm

Imagine a perfect, cozy weekend. Amid our hectic lives managing PH and coexisting health challenges, we eagerly anticipate the warmth and comfort that awaits us. But what exactly creates this magical experience?

I envision snuggling up with a heated blanket, slipping into fuzzy socks and comfy PJs, immersing myself in a captivating book, and savoring a cup of cocoa or tea. And, of course, the cherry on top is the joy of staying home, wrapped in serenity.

What creates the perfect cozy weekend for you? Let’s talk about it!

jen-cueva replied 3 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

January 26, 2024 at 1:32 pm

Here we are, preparing for another weekend. It’s cold and wet in many areas, so what a wonderful weekend to stay indoors. But what can we do to create a cozy, recharged weekend?

Because it’s been wet and much cooler here in San Diego this weekend, I plan to take my book, blanket, and a nice cold drink to the beach and chill. With our crazy weather recently, the beach seems so far away. But the sun is peeking out today. It is supposed to be sunny with low 70s this weekend. Aww, this is going to be my perfect cozy weekend plan. 🌞🎉

What about y’all? Many of you must be hibernating for the winter months since I have not seen y’all online much. What can we do to grab your attention? Or, what are you doing to keep busy at home?

For me, tuning in to the Hallmark Channel has been my vice. I turn it on low. Zoe and I, my mini schnauzer, cuddle on the couch with my Mac and our pillows and blankets.