Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures What Is On Your Medical Calendar for April?

• What Is On Your Medical Calendar for April?

Posted by Colleen on March 31, 2021 at 12:12 pm

Spring is in the air as we begin the month of April. What is on your medical calendar? Any tests, procedures, new treatments, appointments of any kind that you want to share and discuss? We are here to support you through it all.

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • jen-cueva

April 6, 2021 at 9:08 am

Yay for springtime minus the pollen, LOL.

I have labs and follow-ups with my pain management doc as well as continued home health this month. I have a few others that I am awaiting a return call from, so not sure of those dates yet. I started last week with making up 2 appts that I missed while away. Both were telemedicine appointments.

Is anyone having any echos or heart caths this month? Let us know so we can best support y’all.

• terese-tuohey

April 6, 2021 at 5:16 pm

Hi folks,
    I’ve been away in FL for the winter and forgot my sheet with my passwords, so couldn’t log in. Yes, I’ve been following the streams as they interested me.

I was given permission to travel (via car, no flying) to our condo in FL in Dec., not quite a year since my CTEPH surgery. All my doctors said I checked out well enough to go! So this month, I have ALL of them to see again. My hemotologist, who will try once again to switch me from Coumadin to Eliquis, my allergist, my opthamologist (cataract surgery in the future), and of course my cardiologist, Dr. McLaughlin at the U of Michigan Med Center, who will do all that follow-up stuff (Blood work, ECHO, 6-minute hall walk, and personal visit). By the end of the month, I’ll be able to give you all a report!

Thanks to all of you for being there.

• jen-cueva

April 7, 2021 at 10:18 am

Hi @tervo, I am happy to see you posting an update. I am grateful that you have been in Florida for a while. That is great that you checked out so good so fast after your CTEPH surgery.

How are you doing now? It sounds like a busy month of checkups for you. I hope and pray that you have more positive news to share with us afterward.

We are here anytime to support you as you go through each of these tests. If you lose your password, you should be able to change that by clicking forget password. In the meantime, we are happy to have you back.