Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures What Is On Your Medical Calendar for August?

• jen-cueva

August 3, 2022 at 10:31 am

Hi @colleensteele, I feel like August will be awesome for me. I don’t have any heavy appointments—a few follow-ups, labs this month, and a dental filling last week.

I plan to chill out this month and hopefully get to the beach and in the water more. It’s so refreshing and cool.

How are you feeling this week? Do you have any appointments scheduled yet? How about Cullen? Is he all caught up for a bit? How often do they have him do lab work?

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about his brother. How is he doing in the heat? I bet he’s missing home and y’all lots.

• roger-bliss

August 7, 2022 at 9:42 pm

I have an appointment with my pulmonologist, oncologist, and cardiologists this month. I am feeling good so I doubt they will find anything. If they do I can wait till November when I will go to UCSD.

• jen-cueva

August 8, 2022 at 1:42 pm

Hi @wheeldog, I’m happy to hear you continue feeling good. But it sounds like a busy month of appointments for you. We will send you positive thoughts and prayers – please update us to let us know how things go.

Otherwise, you’re probably keeping busy hauling gravel, huh?

• Colleen

August 8, 2022 at 6:56 pm

@wheeldog although it’s a pain to have to go to appointments at least it sounds like the type where you will have a quick look-over, conversation and can leave? Those are the kinds Cullen has had lately. We love those.

@jenc no appointments for either Cullen or I this month except for labs. September is starting to look like it will be busy though.

• jen-cueva

August 9, 2022 at 11:28 am

Aww, I have yet to even look at my September calendar, but I feel like October will be busier for me with appointments.

I hope you are feeling some relief this week, @colleensteele, from your migraines and neuropathy- hugs and prayers are with you.

• Colleen

August 9, 2022 at 5:14 pm

@jenc I wouldn’t be looking at September yet either except every time I try to schedule something this month I’m told they are booked until then.

I wish I had half of Aidan’s energy. He has always been like that. Not one for sitting down for too long. That’s why he loves his job so much.

• jen-cueva

August 11, 2022 at 12:19 pm

Aww, I was more like Aidan pre-PH, LOL. Now, I’m more like, I guess, Jen, LOL.

I believe my appointment schedule will be busy again in October. This month I follow up with my psychiatrist and have a dental cleaning and one filling at the end of the month.

I’m enjoying a pretty slow month.