Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures What Is On Your Medical Calendar For June?

• What Is On Your Medical Calendar For June?

Posted by Colleen on June 3, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Here we are at the start of another month. What is on your medical calendar for June? Are you starting a new treatment? Do you have a test or procedure scheduled that you want to discuss or ask for emotional support as you emotionally prepare for it? Share your plans for the month with us.

On June 22nd my son will have his first appointment with the adult lung transplant team. Not only is he transitioning from pediatric to adult, but also transitioning to a new hospital/clinic closer to home. This will be a big and important appointment and we are feeling a bit anxious about it.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

June 4, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Oh @colleensteele, I know that you must be so nervous about this appointment. I know that all will be great, and you and Cullen both will adjust to the new team. It is not easy, and I am sure that transitioning from pediatrics to adult makes it even tougher. We will be thinking of you and know that you will update us then.

I am supposed to have my Echo this month, but he may wait because of my flu and bronchitis. I will keep y’all posted, but nothing major. I am going to an actual real-life appointment on Monday. That is the first minus lab. It is with my pain management doctor before she goes off on maternity leave.

Is anyone else seeing their calendar busier this month?