Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures What Is On Your Medical Calendar For May?

• What Is On Your Medical Calendar For May?

Posted by Colleen on April 30, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Time feels like it is moving very slowly these days but surprise, we are about to begin a new month. What is on your medical calendar for May? This includes phone or video appointments that you have scheduled. How are you feeling about this new way of meeting with your doctors?

Are there any appointments or procedures that were scheduled for May that have been postponed? If so, how are you dealing with that physically and emotionally?

Tell us what is going on so that we can offer you our support.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

May 1, 2020 at 9:42 am

Yes, @colleensteelem, it’s crazy that we are in May already. Time has stood still, but it’s also felt like it’s been a year crammed into the last month or so. Does that make sense?

I have several Skype appointments and a phone appointment. For me, the most challenging work over the phone is with my pain management doctor. She cannot see me, and I think that body language impacts certain decisions. I can sound ”fine” over the phone. I also think my PH clinic appointment will be nonproductive without my echo and tests prior except labs.

What appointments does Cullen have? What about you? Do you have an appointment with your Rheumatologist? Caregivers need care, too.