Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

I hope all of you have found ways to start enjoying the beautiful season of Autumn.

Here we are, about to begin another month of this crazy year. How is October looking for you so far? What is on your schedule in regard to treatments, appointments, procedures or surgery?

Please feel free to add anything fun that you have planned too! We like to focus on the whole person here in the forums.

Jen Cueva

Isn’t it crazy how fast this season has arrived, @colleensteele? I do have a few in-person appts but nothing big this month. I also plan to get my flu shot within the next week or so.

I am already enjoying some cooler, fall-like (for Texas) days here. That means the 70s to the low 80s, hehe. But it is one of my favorite times of the year. Sasha and I have been out on the deck already more, so that is exciting.

Usually, I also make my mammogram and gyne appointments in October but not so sure this year. I have not scheduled them, so I will keep y’all posted. I do that in October because it is my birthday month. It helps me remember it this way. Does anyone else tend to do this? It doesn’t have to be a mammogram and gyne, including the men here too.

Do you have any plans this month, Colleen? I bet your porch is already decorated.

Jen Cueva

Hey y’all, I just wanted to check in and see who has had medical appointments so far this month and how things went.

I did get my flu shot in the first week of the month. I also have had a few other appointments, nothing much to tell. Today, I am going to my annual eye exam, so that is one. My mammogram, I hope to schedule some time today, so it will probably be next month.

Is this month flying by y’all too?

@cdvol3gmail-com
      , @carol-alexander, @traceyaustralianmigration-co-za, @mainegal, @exjarhead57730, @annefox, and @jenniferbeaty, just a few that I thought had some appointments this month or upcoming.

Sally Hoffman
      Participant

I held back on this to wait for the right question to come up and it has. This month I finally finished my tritiation up to 1600 on my Uptravi. I think the last of the side effects should stop today or tomorrow! AND if that wasn’t the best news, this sure is. The results of my echocardiogram indicated my pulmonary pressures have dropped from 63 to 40. Yeah Uptravi! I wish everyone this kind of good luck!

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Fantastic @mainegal! That is such good news! Thank you for sharing because your success can provide hope for others.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account