Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

We are getting closer to 2021 and many of us are really hoping this will be a better year. What resolution(s) do you have that you hope will make it just that?

I failed this year so maybe in 2021 I will actually take better care of my own health.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Thanks, @colleensteele; I am going to make sure that you do take better care of yourself. You can start by taking breaks and “me” time; You give so much to all who know you; you deserve to get the same.

I usually do not make any resolutions, but I will say that I hope to travel some. That was on my agenda for 2020 and didn’t happen. I also hope that each day I am stronger and can positively impact one person daily. Each day I want to be the best version of me that I can be.

I hope that for all of us, we will have a safer and healthier new year.

Colleen Steele
        Keymaster

@jenc I believe you positively impact a lot more than one person daily. We all missed your kindness and support during your recovery. It is so good to have you back. I know you will keep getting stronger and I hope that travel will be in the cards for you this year.

I’m focusing on acceptance this year. “…accept the things I cannot change;
        courage to change the things I can.” I wrote about it in my recent column and discussed why I’m leaving my tree up a little longer this year. Anyone else still have their tree up?

I’m Working on Accepting the Risks of Imbalance

Jen Cueva
          Keymaster

Thanks, @colleensteele. First off, I LOVE that column! I always try and be a better version of myself each day. Like you, I can expect that most of us spent 2020 worrying the days away. I hope and pray that this year is much better for everyone.

Thank you for your kind words and support always. I missed y’all here bunches.

Acceptance is something that I think we can all strive for. But, sorry, my tree is down. I feel like the Scrooge, hehe.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account