Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

PH is a serious and overwhelming disease. It’s commonly misdiagnosed, because its symptoms are similar to other — less serious — lung conditions. So, when finally accurately diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension, there are some things patients should keep in mind.

Consider asking your doctor these 10 questions to address all of your doubts and make sure you know everything you need to about your condition. Click here to read the list.

How many of these questions have you asked your doctor? Which questions do you wish you had asked? Are there any other questions you would add to this list?

Kathleen Sheffer
      Participant

Great questions! After years living with pulmonary hypertension, my questions for my doctor changed. I always asked for updates on research progress, what tests I need to complete between appointments, and why any changes are being made. I wrote more about my favorite questions here.

Brittany Foster
      Keymaster

I always am curious about the big picture questions but I know it is easier to put the focus on the “here and now” during appointments. I try to be as honest as possible with them. if it has been difficult for me to take certain medications, if I am having hard side effects keeping me from wanting to take them, or if I am having a hard time being compliant I see if they have any suggestions. Being honest with them about being self conscious while wearing oxygen led my doctor to tell me about the super cool oxygen glasses that I have!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account