Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

When my son was diagnosed with PH I didn’t think I would ever be able to enjoy anything every again – thank includes listening to music. But the exact opposite happened, music became more important to me than ever.

In my column this week I share how music has been there for my family through good times and the really bad. Music to me is a mood, a memory and inspires hope for the future.

Is music something that is important to you? What song(S) are most meaningful to you?

Here is the link to my column: The Day The Music Lived

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

I love this piece, @colleensteele! Music, for me, is such a mood booster. I’ve been in the hospital and out of it, and my family and friends will play music and say that I sing along. I know one song, my husband, Manny, always plays me, is, Everything I do, I do it for you, by Bryan Adam. That’s our wedding song, and he says it often will cause some reaction.

Many songs have been my go-to when I need a boost. This is why music is so helpful when we need it the most. I love that Cullen did not allow the music to die, nor did you. Who knew that movie would inspire hope and freedom? LOL Thanks for sharing.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@jenc that is a PERFECT song for you and Manny! Now I will always think of the two of you when I hear it.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Thanks, @colleensteele; he certainly holds up his end of that song; that’s a given. Music can be therapeutic in many ways.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account