Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Using Our Forums What To Do If You Have Problems Posting

• What To Do If You Have Problems Posting

Posted by Colleen on January 29, 2020 at 4:43 pm

There have been a number of members who have experienced error message when trying to post. Hopefully their technical issues have been resolved but if it continues, or if anyone else has a problem, please go to the forum help page. If you continue to experience difficulties, than reach out to your moderators, Colleen Steele or Brittany Foster. We want your forums experience to be a good one!

https://pulmonaryhypertensionnews.com/forums/forum-help/

Forum Help

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 8 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • nancy-fornoff

January 30, 2020 at 3:25 pm

I’ve been a member for a year and have never posted. I finally felt comfortable and a few weeks ago spent 4 hours writing my post. It was not accepted because “there was inappropriate material” in the post, which there was not. I tried again without success and and called the site’s phone number and left a message to call me back. No one called me back and my post disappeared. I gave up. I have pulmonary hypertension with heart failure with preserved ejection and am in a clinical trial with the drug Levosimendan. I just wanted to connect with some with the same condition. Thanks.

• randolph-reynolds

August 7, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Currently back to a sporadic ability to post.  The warning I get is that the system cannot post my messages.  However one posting went out but the next one didn’t.  I guess it will be a matter of hit and miss.

randy

• randolph-reynolds

August 7, 2021 at 12:31 pm

This is what I just got trying to send a message out on Plateaus in PAH

• Error: Your reply cannot be created at this time.
    • v-r-peterson

August 11, 2021 at 3:39 pm

@ripple76, that’s the message I get when my posts won’t go through. Our moderators are wonderful in helping me when this happens.

Thank you, @colleensteele, for the link for Forum Help.

• jen-cueva

August 12, 2021 at 10:59 am

Thank you, @mamabear007. We try our best when there is a problem posting. Unfortunately, at times it happ[ens. Something goes bonkers with the algorithms, and it kicks out simple things.

I am happy that you and @ripple76 both seem to be posting without issues this week.

I always suggest, along with this information, log out, clear cookies and cache from your browsers, refresh, and log back in. The other tip is to try another browser.

Our IT guy, Joe, is awesome, and he reset a few paraments this week, so hopefully, that helps with these issues. I know it can be frustrating when trying to respond to other members or ask for help.

We have the best forum members.

• jen-cueva

August 9, 2021 at 10:39 am

Thanks for this feedback, @ripple76. My apologies, as I know this can be frustrating when responding and supporting others or learning from their experiences.

I am sending this all to our IT team, hoping things are much better with posting this week. If you or anyone else has issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.