Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

It’s time to check-in with each other. Did you accomplish any wins this week that you would like to share with us?

I’ve been making a keeping appointments for myself these past few weeks. As a caregiver, that’s a big win for me.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

What a wonderful post, @colleensteele. I am proud of you for making your appointments and keeping them. Yes, you caregivers need to focus on your health to better help those you care for. Too often, caregivers’ needs are found at the bottom of the to-do list and often neglected!

WTG, Colleen!

This week, I am grateful to be back “on the. grid”. I was lost without my internet and things. But, finally, I gave in and rested when I thought that I could. Things were left undone, and I made progress on my less is more approach.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

So, I have noticed that we haven’t been sharing some of our weekly wins. I wanted to bump this up so others can share their wins for the week. Last week, I finally got an in-office visit with my PCP.

I have been trying to use a timer for tasks, and that was helping me last week. Yesterday, I think I overdid it, so today my tasks are fewer and still behind. But, every day, I know that I am stronger. That is OK if it is not all day.

What small things are going right for you this week or last?

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

I like the timer idea @jenc. Might have to try that myself! Geez, those in-office visits are like a rare sighting of a endangered species. So happy for you that you got that appointment. Cullen just had an in-office appointment with his cardiologist last week and an telemed appointment with lung transplant this week. Both went very well. They are happy with how his heart and lungs appear to be doing.

Some of you might remember that Cullen has struggled for a long time with his blood pressure. Knock wood – it has been doing so much better for the past month. We decreased one of his transplant meds because the levels were reading too high in his labs. That change I think helped, that and his dedication to a low sodium and no caffeine diet.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account