This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Colleen Steele 2 months ago.

• Author
     Colleen Steele 
    Keymaster

One way to give your mental wellness a boost is by crossing something off of your bucket list. Share with us those special experiences and/or accomplishments that meant a great deal to you. What else is on your list and do you have a plan on how to make those moments happen?

Jimi Mcintosh 
    Participant

I am going to try the “keto” veg protein diet, trying to lose 20 lbs.

I plan on getting back to walking a block and as the weather cools, hope to get to a mile by October.

Brittany Foster 
      Keymaster

That’s a great goal Jimi! I would love to hear of your progress with that. I know you will be able to reach it. Have you talked with your care team about the diet that you are trying out? It seems like you are on the way to taking positive steps for your health and wanting to do all you can! With that determination you can make it happen 🙂

Colleen Steele 
      Keymaster

I’m trying the Keto diet too Jimi. Let me know if you try any good recipes. The Fall is such a great time to get time walking. As you mentioned, the weather is cooler and the scenery is often beautiful too. Enjoy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account