Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures What’s On Your Medical Schedule For September?

• What’s On Your Medical Schedule For September?

Posted by Colleen on August 22, 2019 at 1:21 pm

As another month is quickly coming to a close your mind is probably jumping ahead to the following one.

What is on you medical agenda for September? Do you have any new treatments that you will be starting or procedures scheduled?

Share what’s on your calendar so that we can provide emotional support to you during those times.

brittany-foster replied 4 years, 7 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Carol alexander

August 23, 2019 at 5:58 am

Hi Colleen.
    Adempas will be raised to 2.5 going to Penn for check up and results of all tests and their were a lot of them problem with a ct scan will have to see where that goes.
    Starting Pulmonary Rehab.
    That’s enough lol
    Carol

• brittany-foster

August 23, 2019 at 10:56 am

Carol,
      Would love to hear about your pulmonary rehab experience. Is this the first time you are doing it? Will you be with other patients from your PH clinic? I hope your team is able to go over the CT scan with you and decide on a plan of action. Getting that plan can be anxiety provoking and sometimes the “wait” is the hardest part. We are all here to vent to in the meantime!

• christopher-cassata-bobby-shows

September 8, 2019 at 9:31 pm

I take Adempas 2.5 and I am doing well. I can’t seem to find any major side effects. I also take Opsumit. I am Doing my third right heart cath tuesday!

• Colleen

September 9, 2019 at 11:54 am

We will keep you in our thoughts tomorrow, @christopher-cassata-bobby-shows! I hope the results reflect how well you have been feeling. Update us when you can.

• brittany-foster

September 10, 2019 at 8:35 am

Chris,
        I am thinking of you today for your upcoming right heart cath. I hope this will be able to provide the doctors with the information they need to help treat you ! Really looking forward to hearing about how everything goes. Be sure to update us when you can!

• Colleen

August 23, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Carol. that is enough for now, lol. Actually, it is best to take on treatments and anything else new, a few at a time. That way if you either improve, have symptoms or get worse, you and the doctor and figure out easier what is causing it.

• brittany-foster

August 23, 2019 at 5:38 pm

So true , Colleen! I really dislike doing a lot of treatments at once ! It makes it harder for me and my team to know what is causing more symptoms. Managing things and trying to get the right therapies and treatments can be a long process and a lot of trial and error. As much as we wish we could just snap our fingers and make things better. Unfortunately that’s now how chronic illness works. Hard to accept that sometimes.