Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures What’s on Your November Calendar?

• What’s on Your November Calendar?

Posted by jen-cueva on November 3, 2020 at 11:53 am

Hello November, although we will be sharing the 30 Days of PH stories, we will also be sharing a few other topics. If you would like to discuss any topics, feel free to create a new topic.

Can you believe that 2020 is almost over?

What is on your medical calendar this month? We also want to know what you are looking forward to this month, other than medical.

I do have a few appointments this month. All except two are virtual. I am looking forward to making a small Thanksgiving feast with my little family. We are already planning the menu, hehe.

What about you? Do you have any tests, procedures, or appointments that you would like support for?

Colleen replied 3 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • jen-cueva

November 5, 2020 at 11:28 am

We know that @cdvol3gmail-com has her RHC on Friday. Let’s send her lots of positive vibes, thoughts, and prayers this week. You got this, Carol!

Anyone else has any upcoming appointments or procedures this month? We want to support you through it all.

• Colleen

November 5, 2020 at 3:50 pm

Thinking of you and praying @cdvol3gmail-com! When you feel up to it let us know how it went.

• Carol Volckmann

November 5, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Thank you Jen and Colleen for you positive thoughts. I am sure RHC will show I am pretty stable – at least that is what I am going in with. Will keep you posted. Again, thank you! ????

• Barbara Thompson

November 5, 2020 at 6:54 pm

@jenc – Of course everyone knows that the Zebra Lady wears zebra print everyday of the year but in November, I ramp it up a bit. I’m still giving out the zebra cards that explain PH on one side & the zebra analogy on the other.

• jen-cueva

November 6, 2020 at 10:47 am

LOL @barbarainmemphis, so true! I bet you even have all zebra PJs, too, do you? I do not know how you could “ramp it up” a bit, hehe.

How are things in Memphis?

Thanks for always spreading awareness, no matter which month we are in.

• jen-cueva

November 6, 2020 at 10:49 am

I am sending my positive thoughts and prayers your way today @cdvol3gmail-com. Good luck on your RHC, and hopefully get a nice treat afterward. It is much deserved.

-Big hugs from Texas.

• Colleen

November 6, 2020 at 10:54 am

@barbarainmemphis you do an excellent job year round spreading awareness and make people smile at the same time!