• What’s Your Best Tip for PH Life?

Posted by jen-cueva on September 18, 2020 at 10:49 am

Daily life for those of us with PH can be challenging. For us patients and our caregivers, we must prepare for the worst and hope for the best. PH is challenging and unpredictable. This week, in my column, I wrote my 10 tips to deal with chronic illness, like PH.

I hope that you will give it a read. Can you relate to any of my tips? What is your best tip for those within the PH community? Please share how the tip has helped you or a loved one while dealing with the daily challenges of PH.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

September 18, 2020 at 5:53 pm

Excellent column @jenc. Honestly, I think your nailed the most important 10. The only other one I can link of is, “When people offer help, let them.” That is something that took me a while to learn and accept.

• jen-cueva

September 21, 2020 at 10:13 am

Thanks, @colleensteele. I appreciate your feedback and support. Your tip is a much-needed addition. Asking for help is something that I continue to struggle with. If I look back on arguments with my hubby, it is usually that I am being stubborn and will not ask for help unless I am practically falling over, hehe- That is what he tells me as I head to the couch with to rest.

I think that asking for help will always be something that I will keep working with. You would think after 15 years that I would be better at asking for help, right?