Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges ​Dating and Relationships Who has made a positive impact on your life?

• Who has made a positive impact on your life?

Posted by brittany-foster on March 1, 2019 at 2:12 pm

My latest column post for my column, Recharged and Rewired, is about the influence that my roommate in the hospital had on my life. Even though we were over 3x apart in age we shared a great connection and many similarities. I recently found out about her passing and it made me feel so sad but so grateful to have known her.

What I wrote about her, truly has made me see that there can be people put into your life unexpectedly that make a lasting difference. Here is the link to the article https://pulmonaryhypertensionnews.com/2019/03/01/unexpected-life-lessons-hospital-roommate/ . It would be great if you would like to take the time to read about this sweet and amazing woman and the things she taught me as I was going through some of my worst days.

Who has made a lasting impact on your life? Whether it is someone unexpected, someone you never actually met before, or someone you have known for a long time. We all have someone who helps give us the motivation we need at the right times in life. Share about your “someone/people” who have an influence on your life in a positive way.

brittany-foster replied 5 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.