Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups Oxygen Users Who Is Dressing Up With their O2 For Halloween!?

• Who Is Dressing Up With their O2 For Halloween!?

Posted by Brittany Foster on October 24, 2018 at 11:44 am

After I decorated my tank for a wedding, I realized that I need to have some fun with it this Halloween! I was thinking of being the blonde witch from Hocus Pocus! My blonde hair is just as long as hers and my complexion is usually just as pale (hahahaha!) . I will be decorating the tank as a broomstick and going to tape the top of a broom to the top part of the oxygen. I’ll get a wood colored wrap from the craft store to wrap around the whole metal part. I try to go to a few houses with my nephew and the rest of the time I help pass out candy at my mom’s with my family!

Are you dressing up for Halloween? What are you going to be and will you decorate the oxygen too? Do you have trick or treaters you go out with or do you help pass out candy?

Brittany Foster replied 5 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Melainie Garcia

November 3, 2018 at 6:15 pm

Brittany, I am sorry that no one answered this topic. I didn’t reply although I did dress up Airreal. She was a little girl. She wore a shirt with a glittery kitten face and a black with gold polka-dot tutu. I also put a very cute and soft pair of bunny slippers on her feet. I drew the face of a young girl with brown hair. She was adorable. I did not dress up. That’s Airreal’s job. Smile.

• Brittany Foster

November 5, 2018 at 6:38 am

Melainie,
      I love that you dressed up the oxygen ! It must have looked adorable ! I’m sure you had a lot of compliments on her too! I think it’s great when we can have a little “fun” with the oxygen. I am going to a wedding this coming weekend and plan on dressing my larger tank up again too! Are you on social media or instagram? If so, add my account and you will be able to see the pictures ! My account is “ohtheplaceso2willgo”