Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups PH and Co-Existing Conditions You Can Join More Than One BioNews Rare Disease Community

• jen-cueva

September 1, 2020 at 2:43 pm

I love this, thanks @colleensteele. This is great, as many of us have multiple coexisting illnesses along with PH. BioNews does offer a great wealth of information for rare disease communities. We are growing every day. It is so cool to watch and learn about some diseases that are new to me.

• Colleen

February 15, 2021 at 4:02 pm

Many of our members are battling PH and additional co-existing rare conditions. I want to remind everyone that you can join more than one rare disease forum that BioNews offers. https://bionews.com/communities/

• jen-cueva

June 1, 2021 at 11:04 am

I wanted to post on this important topic. We have had some new members who may not be aware of our many rare disease sites. If you don’t have any other than PH, you may know someone looking for a connection with another rare disease.

This was an excellent reminder, @colleensteele. We can always feel free to join more than one community at BioNews.