This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Carol alexander 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Wilma Doan 
    Participant

Dear Brittany, You are on my mind. So glad to hear you are recovering and out of ICU. So many prayers are coming your way, know you will feel better each day. Love and big hugs, Wilma

Jen Cueva 
    Participant

That’s so sweet Wilma. I just wanted to let you know that @colleensteele made a new forum, called Upcoming Procedures and you’ll find more updates there .

It’s also for all members who are having tests or hospitalizations so that we can offer support and encouragement as well as stay updated .

Thanks again..bear hugs are always good.

I am praying for you and your health. God Bless.

ronald cole 
    Participant

I am continuing on a daily basis to pray for my dear friend, Brittany.

Ronald Cole

Gayle Ward 
    Participant

Hope you are getting better every day. I’m praying for you. I miss you and look forward to you return online. Best wishes Gayle

Kaye Norlin 
    Participant

Brittany, I have been off-line for a bit. I didn’t know. I hope all is well and you are improving every day!

Jen Cueva 
      Participant

@kaye-norlin, how are you doing ? I hope you’re feeling some better now . Are you still doing your Yoga classes ? I know you had some more health complications since our Dallas Conference.

Welcome Back .

Colleen Steele 
    Keymaster

Hi Kaye @kaye-norlin! You mentioned that you have been off-line for a while so I want to introduce myself. I am the new Co-Forums Moderator with Brittany. She will be joining us again as soon as she feels up to it but I’m here if I can help you in any way. It’s nice to meet you!

Carol alexander 
    Participant

Hope you are up and well real soon. God bless you Carol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account