• Bear hugs to Brittany

Posted by Wilma Doan on May 20, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Dear Brittany, You are on my mind. So glad to hear you are recovering and out of ICU. So many prayers are coming your way, know you will feel better each day. Love and big hugs, Wilma

Carol alexander replied 4 years, 11 months ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • jen-cueva

May 20, 2019 at 9:06 pm

That’s so sweet Wilma. I just wanted to let you know that @colleensteele made a new forum, called Upcoming Procedures and you’ll find more updates there .

It’s also for all members who are having tests or hospitalizations so that we can offer support and encouragement as well as stay updated .

Thanks again..bear hugs are always good.

• Christopher Cassata Bobby Shows

May 21, 2019 at 10:53 am

I am praying for you and your health. God Bless.

• ronald cole

May 21, 2019 at 1:13 pm

I am continuing on a daily basis to pray for my dear friend, Brittany.

Ronald Cole

• Gayle Ward

May 21, 2019 at 1:15 pm

Hope you are getting better every day. I’m praying for you. I miss you and look forward to you return online. Best wishes Gayle

• Kaye Norlin

May 22, 2019 at 10:58 am

Brittany, I have been off-line for a bit. I didn’t know. I hope all is well and you are improving every day!

• jen-cueva

May 22, 2019 at 8:57 pm

@kaye-norlin, how are you doing ? I hope you’re feeling some better now . Are you still doing your Yoga classes ? I know you had some more health complications since our Dallas Conference.

Welcome Back .

• Colleen

May 22, 2019 at 1:14 pm

Hi Kaye @kaye-norlin! You mentioned that you have been off-line for a while so I want to introduce myself. I am the new Co-Forums Moderator with Brittany. She will be joining us again as soon as she feels up to it but I’m here if I can help you in any way. It’s nice to meet you!

• Carol alexander

May 23, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Hope you are up and well real soon. God bless you Carol