• Brittany Needs Our Support

Posted by jen-cueva on October 1, 2020 at 12:34 pm

For all of you who know our moderator, Brittney Foster, she needs all of our support right now. She is having so much pain and in the hospital. She is supposed to get a much-needed port placed this afternoon. I hope and pray that she does so that she can get some pain relief.

Those who have known her here know that Brittany pushes through no matter what. She is always helping others, and right now, she needs us. Please send your positive thoughts, prayers, and love her way. She was and always will be a huge part of the PH forums.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 6 months ago 9 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • V.R. Peterson

October 1, 2020 at 3:53 pm

I’m praying for you @brittany-foster. May the doctors find the right treatment to relieve your pain.

• Carol Volckmann

October 1, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Hi Brittney, I hope this note finds you feeling better. You have been through so much. I know you need this port and my prayers are with you that it will work for you. Sending you warm gentle hugs, positive energy, and thoughts of you becoming stronger – and lots of love from Washington State. Just remember Rhode Island Reds are tough!

• Colleen

October 1, 2020 at 7:24 pm

@brittany-foster, you know those sour patch commercials…”First they’re sour, and then they’re sweet.”? Well first your strong and then your sweet. I am always amazed by your strength and your ability to remain compassionate and “sweet”, through whatever you are going through. And you will get through this! Much love to you!

• Gayle Ward

October 1, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Britney you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. Hugs gayle

• Rebecca Talkie

October 1, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Prayers for you Brittany.

• Sandy

October 2, 2020 at 4:19 am

Sending you love and wishes for continued strength as you make your way through this most recent challenge. Most of all, Brittany, I hope that you receive relief from your pain very soon. Sending you a hug.

• Jennifer Beaty

October 2, 2020 at 10:20 am

@brittany-foster I’m praying your pain diminishes and all goes well with the port.

• jen-cueva

October 2, 2020 at 11:02 am

Thanks to you all for your support. Brittaney did get her port placed yesterday. It was a 4-hour surgery, but she was happy o get through this. As y’all know, she is one of the strongest that I know. She continues to push through.

Although she has not been on, I am sure that she feels the love and support from you all here. This means the world to her. I will update once I hear from her again. She WILL not give up!!! We love you, Brittany.

• Dawn

October 4, 2020 at 1:34 pm

@brittany-foster, glad to hear that you did get your new port. I hope it gives you pain relief and overall wonderful results. Thoughts & prayers to you.

• Gayle Ward

October 4, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Brittany, is today a better day for you? Sending positive thoughts. Gayle

• Carol Volckmann

October 4, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Prayers and warm wishes this new port will work for you. Sending big gentle hugs with love! ❤

• jen-cueva

October 4, 2020 at 6:01 pm

Thanks again for all of the love and support for Brittany. She is home now recovering from her port placement. When I told her that so many love and supported her here, she said, “I love you guys.” Please continue the thoughts and prayers as she recovers. I know that her pain is pretty bad, and she is not getting much sleep. We all know that is not the best for us with PH. Prayers that she gets some sleep and much-needed pain relief.

Again, thanks for the love and support; Brittany is feeling it and appreciates it greatly.