• Gayle Ward

July 20, 2023 at 3:11 pm

Hi Brittany, you are a strong women and will get through this as you have in the past. I’m sending positive thoughts and you are in my prayers. Hang in there!💕

• Sally Hoffman

July 20, 2023 at 4:20 pm

Dear Brittany,

You have always embodied my motto, which is “pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.  We are all behind you, hopefully to help pick you up.   Sending tons of love to you.  You are an amazing woman

• Colleen

July 20, 2023 at 5:52 pm

@brittany-foster I am a lot older than you yet I feel like you have been the mentor. I’ve been inspired by your example of how to push through the hard times and through any kind of struggle, find a way to keep your soul happy.

Your work ethic has been so impressive in spite of all your ups and downs but I also have great respect for your decision to step back and focus on your health right now. You are always setting a good example for others to follow.

Love you and keeping you close in thought and prayer!

• jen-cueva

July 24, 2023 at 12:21 pm

As @mainegal, @gayleward, and @colleensteele share, you have loved our dear Britt. You have always been such an inspiration and my hero. You’re also one of the strongest people I’ve ever known.

This decision was not easy, and I know that talking to you several months ago, you knew this might come. However, you helped out and continued to push your body. I’m incredibly proud of you for taking this much-needed time to focus on yourself. Your example will; help others in your position. We all have those times. You’ll be back to work before you know it.

In the meantime, you are loved and cared for, our lovely Britt! <3

Page 2 of 2