Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Introduce Yourself Help Me Welcome Our Newest Members

• Help Me Welcome Our Newest Members

Posted by jen-cueva on August 10, 2021 at 10:41 am

We here at the PH News forums love to watch our PHamily grow. I am excited to say that we continue to grow each week. For me, this means that others are receiving support from our awesome PHamily here.

We have had many new members, and I won’t tag them all. So, if I did not tag you, please do share a little about yourself if you are a newer member.

Thank you, @indihomaaol-com, for sharing some of your story in an older welcome message. We are happy to have you join us.

You are not required to share, but we enjoy getting to know one another better. Often as a newer member, some prefer to read and later decide to comment. That is perfectly fine, whatever you feel comfortable doing. We hope to offer a safe and comfortable environment.

Please help me welcome @grace, @ljfulenwider, @jmdesq, @mgnorwood, @johnrosenightingalegmail-com, @audreyt51970, @nickki55, @janet123, @jessicap, and @gelfwing83.

If you have not yet, please introduce yourself a little. Here are a few suggestions to help get you started.

Your name and location?
    Are you a patient or caregiver?
    How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
    What PH medications are you currently on?
    Do you have any questions for our members?

We look forward to learning more about your PH journeys. If y’all have any questions about the PH forums, please reach out to me or @colleensteele.

Again, we are happy to have you join us.

Colleen replied 2 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • V.R. Peterson

August 11, 2021 at 3:35 pm

Welcome, everybody! I’m glad you found our helpful forums!

• jen-cueva

September 1, 2021 at 10:30 am

Once again, we are excited to have many new forum members join us. Watching our supportive PHamily grow makes my heart happy. This is why we are here, to support one another and offer hope to those new to the PH community.

Just a little about me, well maybe a bit more, hehe

When I started as a forum member, I immediately fell in love with the special close-knit community. Then starting as a columnist for PH News was next. I was honored to be a part of such an awesome team and offer hope to others by sharing my experiences in my columns.

Not long after @colleensteele joined us as a moderator, I was later invited to help her moderate, and I gladly accepted. I was already a part of this amazing supportive PHamily. I could not ask for better co-moderators; Colleen and Britt are both awesome young women.

As a long-term PH patient and advocate, I am always happy to join in the conversation and help others as I can. I am extremely proud of you and enjoy getting to know y’all a bit more, But I quickly learned that y’all teach me many things and offer an abundance of love support for myself and our members.

This week, I hope that you all will help me welcome some of our newest members. Please welcome @libranchick, @carlburnett, @silvergramma, @missyjstorm, @skygerhart, @judith687, @njf6, @kauthement, @debbiethornbury, @mosessaloe, @tanyamichelle, and @jhill835. I hope that I did not miss anyone.

If you have not yet, please introduce yourself a little. Here are a few suggestions to help.

Your name and location?
    Are you a patient or caregiver?
    How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
    What PH medications are you currently on?
    Do you have any questions for our members?

We look forward to learning more about your PH journeys. If y’all have any questions about the PH forums, please reach out to me or @colleensteele.

Often our newer members prefer to read and later decide to comment. That is perfectly fine, whatever you feel comfortable doing. We hope to offer a safe and comfortable environment.

• Colleen

September 1, 2021 at 3:55 pm

Welcome new members! I’m sorry you have a reason to be here but I’m so happy you found us. We are very kind and supportive to one another here so don’t hesitate to ask questions and/or share updates.