Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Happy Belated Mother’s Day…and that includes mom’s to fur babies! How was your special day?

My sons arranged a really nice family day at home. They bought me hanging baskets, we played a card game, watched movie and ordered some delicious delivery for dinner. There was a lot of much needed laughter all day long!

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Thanks, @colleensteele. It was a pretty relaxing day here, too. On Saturday, my Moma came over, and my niece. Manny made burgers on the grill, and we ate and enjoyed having them over.

So, yesterday, Manny worked, and I rested most of the day. I had planned to come on and post for Mother’s Day and did not make it.

I slept for 2 hours once Manny got home. Because my appetite was poor, we just had a sandwich and fruit. We had planned to order food delivery. OF course, my KK was calling and crying because she is in Denver. She told me that she sent me a gift that would arrive today.

I prefer lying low at home. Even before COVID, Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day are two days that I prefer to celebrate at home or a park. Restaurants get too chaotic, LOL.

Sasha and Manny had flowers and a sweet card when I woke up. Sasha napped with me, too.

@colleensteele
      , I am grateful that you had a nice relaxing day.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Thanks, @colleensteele. It was a pretty relaxing day here, too. On Saturday, my Moma came over, and my niece. Manny made burgers on the grill, and we ate and enjoyed having them over.

So, yesterday, Manny worked, and I rested most of the day. I had planned to come on and post for Mother’s Day and did not make it.

I slept for 2 hours once Manny got home. Because my appetite was poor, we just had a sandwich and fruit. We had planned to order food delivery. OF course, my KK was calling and crying because she is in Denver. She told me that she sent me a gift that would arrive today.

I prefer lying low at home. Even before COVID, Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day are two days that I prefer to celebrate at home or a park. Restaurants get too chaotic, LOL.

Sasha and Manny had flowers and a sweet card when I woke up. Sasha napped with me, too.

@colleensteele
      , I am grateful that you had a nice relaxing day.

Susi Steppins
      Participant

Hello.
      Sounds like you both had a perfect Mother’s Day @colleensteele and @jenc.
      Ordering in for dinner seems to be a theme this year as we did the same thing, but for lunch.
      Both my son and my daughter were here all day as were my daughter in law and my grandkids and we had a wonderful family day.
      We just hung out and listened to music and ate and talked and played with our 2 year old granddaughter.
      We ended the day with strawberry shortcake before I changed into my pj’s and hubby and I watched Dexter, (our latest binge).
      My children got me something very neat for Mother’s Day.
      It is a subscription to StoryWorth.
      They send me an email once a week asking me a question about my life or about me.
      I write a short story in answer to the question and submit it.
      After a year they gather all of my answers and clean it all up and turn it into a book for my family to have.
      I am very much looking forward to doing this.
      I hope everyone else had a nice Mother’s Day.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account