• How will you celebrate World Sleep Day?

Posted by jen-cueva on March 16, 2023 at 10:29 am

March 17th is not only about the “luck of the Irish.” This year, we commemorate World Sleep Day on March 17th. This year’s theme is Sleep is essential for health.

In the PH community, we learn quickly that this is true. I shared that my minimum sleep requirement is around 6 hours in an older discussion about sleep.

In honor of World Sleep Day, let’s work on adequate sleep to benefit our health. How many hours will you sleep today? Share how you’ll celebrate World Sleep Day.

jen-cueva replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • brenda-denzler

March 16, 2023 at 11:24 am

Well, I’m in the middle of an editing-intensive period, so not sure I’ll be able to do proper justice to World Sleep Day. Perhaps if I were back in school and had a boring class? LOL! 🙂

• jen-cueva

March 16, 2023 at 1:25 pm

Hi @brendad53, you must be on a tight editing deadline. Maybe you can get a nap tomorrow once you’re all done? Otherwise, make some tasty Irish grub, celebrate St.Patrick’s Day, and then fall asleep with a full belly.

I’m hoping to start World Sleep Day by sleeping in if Zoë allows me to. This morning we were up at 6:40 AM, and she was in full forced puppy play mode, zoomies and all.