• Jen Update!

Posted by Colleen on December 3, 2020 at 4:11 pm

This news is definitely worth a mention under “Weekly Wins”. Jen was discharged and returned home today! She is still recovering so it might be a while before she returns to the forums but she asked me to tell all of you that she says hello.

What about you? Do you have any weekly wins that you would like to share?

douglas-knuth replied 3 years, 4 months ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • dawnt

December 4, 2020 at 8:15 am

WOO HOO !!!!! What wonderful news! Continued thoughts, prayers, and BIG Texas hugs to Jenn. Thanks so much for the update Colleen.

• Colleen

December 4, 2020 at 5:39 pm

@dawnt the news about Jen really made my week! She’s very tired and still has recovery ahead of her but her husband is taking excellent care of her. As well all know, being home can be very healing.

• randolph-reynolds

December 8, 2020 at 2:32 pm

I didn’t realize that Jen had been hospitalized but surmised that from other forums. She is quite the survivor and I admire her for that. God Bless

• douglas-knuth

December 8, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Very glad to hear that Jen is home and doing well!

• jimi-mcintosh

December 8, 2020 at 3:12 pm

Jenn, so happy to hear that you are home and being cared for by your outstanding care-giver. The isolation in the hospital is bad and drains you. Wishing you a speedy recovery

• janet-barry

December 8, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Congrats, Jen. Happy to hear the wonderful news. Keep up the good work.
    Janet

• liz-reyes

December 8, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Go Jen! Thinking of you!

• v-r-peterson

December 8, 2020 at 3:30 pm

This is wonderful news! I continue to pray for Jen, that she has a 100% recovery! ????